Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Music Life

I LOVE music! I'm addicted to it!! I listen to it everyday.....Day and Night :) I like any music, except for classical, :P it makes me go to sleep, I mean its nice but, I'm not a classical person...LoL.
What type of music do you like? 


Did you know your voice is an instrument? Well it very cool how its an instrument, cause everyone has a different voice, and when you sing, "POOF" your voice becomes an instrument :) I love singing, but I'm not really good at singing :P, but I'll learn :D


Well got to go now :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! hehehe 






THANKS FOR READING!!!
(DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT)

4 comments:

  1. hello stranger... JK haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know what types of music you like best. Do you have favorite bands and singers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite band is....umm Im not sure :P

      Delete